I can cross whoopie pies off my list of To Makes. These are absolutely delectable. I recently made them for a bridal shower party and the guests loved them! Not only are they delicious but they look very appealing too. … Continue reading
Easy cajun chicken spice to make. You can eat this by itself, on sandwiches, or salads.
- 3 large chicken breasts
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red peppers
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Grease a 9×9 baking dish or sheet.
- Mix together all spices in medium size bowl.
- Place each chicken breast in the bowl, one at a time, and rub the spice mix onto the chicken breasts.
- Bake for 18 minutes. Remove chicken breasts from the oven and cover with aluminum foil for another 5 minutes. Then they are ready to serve.
Ingredients: 12 ounces raw large shrimp, shelled and deveined salt and sugar to taste 2 T. vegetable or canola oil 1 inch piece ginger, peeled and thinly sliced 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced 1 cp. chicken broth 1/2 T. Chinese … Continue reading
Made from my grandma’s recipe. These bars were always my dad’s favorite bars. Whenever we went over to my grandma’s house, my dad would take my sister and I down to the basement freezer to sneak some spice bars. They … Continue reading
Today I start my very first blog after thinking of starting it the past two weeks I finally did it! There will be amazing new recipes to try and other helpful hints and tips for the kitchen and life. 🙂 Enjoy!