- 2 1/2 cups cake flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- Small box (3.4 oz) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 large eggs
- 1 T. vanilla extract
- optional: 1 tsp imitation butter flavoring extract
- 1 cup seedless raspberry, cherry, strawberry, or your favorite flavor jelly
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3-4 Tablespoons warm water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray bundt pan with vegetable oil spray, then lightly coat with flour. Set aside.
- In the bowl, combine all cake ingredients from flour to vanilla. Beat on low speed until just combined. Scrape the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula, then beat for 3 minutes, until thick and smooth.
- Pour batter in to bundt pan and bake for 45-55 minutes, until cake is set and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cake cool in the pan for about 15 minutes, then carefully turn onto a wire rack to continue cooling.
- Once cake is completely cool, split in half horizontally with a serrated knife.
- Use a spoon to make a well in the center of the bottom half of the cake, about an inch wide and half an inch deep. The well should go in a circle in the middle of bottom half. (this is to hold the jelly)
- Fill the well with jelly so that it is level with the cake. Top with top half of cake.
- Mix glaze ingredients with a wire whisk until smooth. Pour over cake, spreading to cover.
- Top with sprinkles.