This recipe is dedicated to my sister. Whenever we use to go out to each when we were younger, up until she was in high school, her favorite meal to get from restaurants was either chicken nuggets or chicken fingers. I saw this recipe and I had to try to make it because now my sister is actually gluten free. Very easy, fast, and tasty. A great meal for kids or even an after school snack.
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 cp. almond flour
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 cp. coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees, spray a baking sheet with cooking spray
- Cut chicken into small chunks, about 1 – 1½ inch chunks.
- Mix flour with seasonings in a small bowl.
- Put chicken pieces in bowl and mix well to coat thoroughly.
- Place chicken spread out in baking dish
- Melt coconut oil. Drizzle over chicken and mix to coat lightly.
- Bake for about 14 minutes, flipping chicken in baking dish half way through baking time