Easy cajun chicken spice to make. You can eat this by itself, on sandwiches, or salads.
- 3 large chicken breasts
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red peppers
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Grease a 9×9 baking dish or sheet.
- Mix together all spices in medium size bowl.
- Place each chicken breast in the bowl, one at a time, and rub the spice mix onto the chicken breasts.
- Bake for 18 minutes. Remove chicken breasts from the oven and cover with aluminum foil for another 5 minutes. Then they are ready to serve.