Simple, healthy, and tasty. 🙂 Great for lunch.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cp. red-skin potatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cp. celery, sliced
- 1/2 cp. carrots, sliced
- 1 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 (14 1/2) cans reduced fat chicken broth
- 1 (10 oz.) can premium white chicken, drained
- 1 cp. egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 tsp. fresh dill or 1/4 tsp. dried dill
- In a large saucepan, add oil and saute onion, potatoes, celery, and carrots until tender.
- Once vegetables are tender, add chicken broth, chicken, noodles, and dill.
- Bring all ingredients to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.