Even though Pumpkin is considered to be a Fall weather food, I can never get enough of pumpkin. These bars are definitely one of my favorite bars all time!! The bars were inspired by another post I saw, but they were created by me. 🙂
- 1/2 cp. butter softened
- 1 cp. sugar
- 1/2 cp. brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 cps. flou
- 1 cp. chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 jar pumpkin
- 1/2 jar chocolate frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Add salt, baking soda, cinnamon, and flour and mix until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- For pumpkin fudge, mix half of the jar of pumpkin with half of the jar of frosting and add 1 teaspoon nutmeg.
- Spray a 9X13 pan with cooking spray and place 1/2 to 2/3 of the cookie dough in the pan.
- Pour pumpkin fudge evenly over the top.
- Drop pieces of the remaining cookie dough over the fudge.
- Bake for 20-15 minutes. Let bars cool and chill completely before serving. They will be very soft.
- Keep bars in fridge or freezer.