- 1 Lb. ground beef (you can add half Italian sausage)
- 1 jar Traditional Ragu spaghetti sauce
- 10 manicotti noodles
- 2/3 cp. ricotta cheese (you can sub for cottage cheese if you prefer)
- 2/3 cp. mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cp. Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- Cook the meat and then add pepper and jar of Ragu sauce.
- Boil water in a medium size pot. Add manicotti noodles and cook just until firm, not soft.
- Mix cheeses and eggs in a medium size bowl.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 9×13 pan, place some meat and sauce on the bottom.
- Stuff shells with cheese mixture.
- Place shells in pan and pour the rest of the meat and sauce on top.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.