It is hard to believe that I got this recipe from my friend Jacob back in elementary school. I think we were talking about kielbasa sausage and how I usually just ate it with ketchup and then he told me that his mom cooked it with egg noodles. I spiced up this recipe below but it is very simple and easy!
- 2 kielbasa sausages (I bought roasted garlic from the brand Kiolbassa from Costco, polish sausage will also work.)
- 1/2 package of egg noodles
- 1 sweet or white onion
- 1 jalapeno (optional)
- zucchini (optional)
- Boil water in a medium size pan. When it comes to a boil, reduce heat and cook the noodles according to package directions.
- Make sure kielbasa is thawed or defrost in the microwave. Kielbasa is most likely already fully cooked so slice and place in a medium size saute pan on medium heat.
- Chop the onion, jalapeno, and zucchini. (You can choose not to add any or add other veggies.)
- Add the vegetables and cook until they are soft and the kielbasa is golden brown.
- Make sure noodles are strained from the water. Add noodles to meat and mix. Add salt and pepper.