These cookies are one of my favorite cookie recipes ever. When I make them it is so hard to sit and wait two hours while they are “suppose” to be chilling. Sometimes I cook them after only one hour of chilling and they still turn out. Try these cookies and you will not be disappointed. The cookie recipe would also be great for one huge giant cookie and to celebrate with!
I suggest doubling the recipe because they are sooo good.
- 1 1/3 cp. flour
- 1 1/4 cp. yellow cake mix
- 1/2 t. baking soda
- 3/4 cp., (1 1/2 sticks) butter
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 t. vanilla
- 1/2 cp. sugar
- 1/2 cp. brown sugar
- 1/2 cp. semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cp. white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cp. sprinkles
- Sift together flour, cake mix, and baking soda in a medium size bowl.
- Cream butter and sugars together on medium speed until smooth.
- Mix in the egg and vanilla until creamy.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients until just combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips and sprinkles.
- Let chill in the fridge for two hours.
- Shape balls into your desired size and taller than they are wide (see picture).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 11-14 minutes until the edges are brown.