- 2 chicken breasts pounded very thin and chopped into small pieces
- ½ cp. water chestnuts, roughly chopped
- ½ white onion, diced
- ¼ cp. hoisin sauce
- 1 T. soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 head butter lettuce or iceberg lettuce
- green onions
- Drizzle a large pan with olive oil and heat over medium heat. Add chicken, water chestnuts, and onion large pan. Saute over medium heat 5-10 minutes until veggies are tender and chicken is cooked through.
- Add remaining ingredients (except for lettuce) to the pan. Stir and sauté about 5 minutes longer.
- Serve in lettuce leaves and top with additional sriracha sauce and green onions if desired.