- 1/2 box bow tie pasta, cooked until al dente and drained
- 1, 26 oz. jar of ragu
- 1/2 large onion, chopped
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 lb. cooked ham, cut into cubes
- 1/2 lb. pepperoni
- 1 container mushrooms, sliced
- 1 green pepper
- 1 bag mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- *Add any additional pizza meats or veggies you like. (I added salami to mine.)
- Cook the pasta until it is al dente. Rince with cold water and drain.
- Chop onion into small chunks. Cut ham and pepperoni into small cubes. Slice mushroom and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9X13 pan with cooking spray.
- Coat the bottom of the pan with a thin layer of ragu sauce.
- On top of the sauce, add 1/3 of the pasta, add 1/3 of the sauce, sprinkle with garlic salt and oregano, add 1/3 of the mozzarella, sprinkle with Parmesan, add 1/2 ham and pepperoni and 1/2 veggies.
- Repeat step 5.
- For the last layer, add 1/3 of pasta, add 1/3 of sauce, add 1/3 of mozzarella, and sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Cover the top with pepperoni.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Remove from oven and let set for 5-10 minutes before serving.