- 2 small chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 2 cps. broccoli
- 2 green onions
- 1 cup green pepper
- 1/4 cp. honey
- 2 1/2 T. soysauce
- 2 T sesame seeds
- 1 egg white
- 2 T cornstarch
- Cook the chicken in a saute pan over the stove or on the grill. Add salt and pepper.
- Break the broccoli up into small pieces and steam until it is crisp and tender then set aside.
- Chop the green onions and green pepper up into small chunks.
- Once the chicken is cooked, cut it into small chunks and return it to the saute pan.
- In a small bowl, mix the honey, soysauce, sesame seeds, egg white, and cornstarch.
- Turn the stove on low for the saute pan with the chicken and add the onion, green pepper, and sauce. Continue to cook until the peppers start to soften.
- Add the broccoli and make sure everything is thoroughly coated with the sauce.
- Serve with rice.