- 1 3/4 cups oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp allspice
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 1/2 cups mashed ripe banana
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 3 mini loaf pans with nonstick spray.
- Whisk together flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and allspice in a large bowl. Make a well in the center of the mixture.
- Combine almond butter and honey in a small bowl and heat in the microwave until melted, about 30 seconds; cool slightly.
- Combine banana, water, egg, vanilla, and cooled almond butter-honey mixture in a medium bowl.
- Add to flour mixture and stir just until combined.
- Divide batter evenly among loaf pans; top with almonds if desired.
- Bake rotating pans halfway through, for 28 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.