These pizza potatoes are meant to be a quick and easy meal. The amount of each ingredient will vary depending on how may potatoes you are cooking.
- 1 potato per person
- olive oil
- 2 hot dogs
- 4 pieces Canadian bacon
- 1 package of mushrooms
- 1 package of spinach
- 1 onion
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1 cup traditional Ragu sauce
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Any other pizza ingredients you like
- Using a fork, poke each potato twice, brush the outsides with olive oil and place on the grill on high for about 30 minutes until the potatoes are soft.
- While the potatoes are cooking, chop and slice the toppings to your liking. Fry the onion strips until soft.
- Once the potatoes are done, cut the potatoes down the middle keeping both sides still attached and using a spoon, remove half of the potato from the inside and place on the side of a plate for the person to eat. Doing this gives you more room to fill the potato with the toppings.
- Place the chopped toppings inside the potato and then spoon in the Ragu sauce. The Ragu sauce soaks in so put more than you think. About an 1/8 cup.
- Lastly, add the cheeses to the top.
- Place the potatoes back on the grill just until the cheese melts then they are ready to serve. Some extra Ragu goes well on the side.