My boyfriend introduced me to this dish when I first started to cook Mexican. I wanted to cook an easy dish and one that he loved. This is once of those meals that you can eat for breakfast, lunch, or dinner and of course eat it with tortillas!
- 1/2 lb. chorizo sausage (Cub Foods and Whole Foods have the best chorizo)
- 2 medium sides potatoes
- 1/2 onion
- In a medium skillet, brown the chorizo while chopping into small pieces.
- Chop the potatoes into small cubes and chop the onion into fine pieces.
- In a medium saucepan, filled with water, and on high heat, cook the potatoes until they are soft.
- Once the chorizo is cooked all the way, add the onion until cooked.
- Once the potatoes are soft, drain and add to the chorizo and onion mixture and cover and let cook for 20 more minutes on low while mixing.
- Serve with tortillas!