This is one of the most easy cheesecake recipes if you want to keep the cheesecake original and simple. You can always add a strawberry or another fruit glaze to the top. You can also easily add chocolate chips or caramel into the batter or use as a topping. These mini cheesecakes are the perfect size for individuals. Depending on what your guests like, you can make different variations of the cheesecake in these mini individual servings using this basic recipe.
- mini pie crusts (pre-made)
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- For filling, beat the cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth. Add eggs, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla. Beat well. Spoon over crust.
- Bake at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until filling is almost set. The top will rise and look golden brown when done. Let stand for 15 minutes. Cool to room temperature and refrigerate before serving.