These vegetables were used to pair with the Mahi Mahi but they taste so well by themselves and can easily be served with chicken as well.
- 1/2 cp. onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cp. green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cp. red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cp. tomato, diced
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1 T ketchup
- 1 T lime juice
- 2 T butter
- Thinly slice the onion and peppers. Dice tomato
- Place two T butter in the pan over medium heat and add onion and peppers, cook until soft.
- Add tomato, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup,and lime juice and simmer for 2 minutes until everything is blended
- Place a lid over the pan continuing to heat on low until you are ready to serve