One morning I woke up and immediately thought of having goulash for dinner. I talked to my mom and asked if she had a recipe but she said she would always call my grandma for it. We decided to make our own healthy version of goulash with all organic products. This recipe can be made with regular products but with organic products it does taste a lot more fresh.
- 1 Lb. hamburger
- 1 cup elbow macaroni noodles
- 15 Oz. tomato sauce
- 15 Oz. tomato soup
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 medium tomato
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook hamburger meat in a large skillet and discard any grease
- Cook macaroni noodles according to box directions
- Dice onion and tomato
- Add tomato sauce, tomato soup, garlic cloves. salt, bay leaves, onion, tomato, and salt and pepper according to taste to the skillet. Simmer all ingredients for 20 minutes. Remove bay leaves after simmering.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Pour goulash into a big glass bowl with a cover (if you don’t have a cover, use aluminum foil). Cook for 30 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes before serving