- 1 cp. butter
- 2 cps. sugar
- 1 cp. brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 4 cps. flour
- 2 cps. chocolate chips
- 24 oreos
- 1 3/4 cp. chocolate syrup
- 2 1/2 tsp. corn starch
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Add salt, baking soda and flour into the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Line a 9×13 pan with parchment paper and grease. Press half the dough evenly onto the bottom of the pan.
- Cover the dough with 24 whole oreos.
- Combine the chocolate syrup and corn starch in a small pan on low over the stove until it is medium thick. Pour over the oreo layer.
- Lay the rest of the dough on top of the oreo fudge layer covering it all. (It helps to press the dough into rectangles in your hand and then lay in the pan. It is okay if there are holes in the dough because it will cook together in the oven.)
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. This tends to be very doughy in the inside so it may need an extra few minutes. Once it cools out of the oven, it forms together and the dough hardens.