- 1 cp. butter, chilled
- 3/4 cp. brown sugar
- 3/4 cp. granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 t. cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 T hot water
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1 t cinnamon
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3.4 oz. package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cps. white chocolate chips
- 1/3 c. cinnamon-sugar for rolling (1/3 cup granulated sugar + 1 tsp cinnamon)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using a stand mixer, beat the butter until smooth.
- Add the brown sugar and sugar. Beat for 1-2 minutes, until nearly creamy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time and mixing in between additions.
- Dissolve the baking soda in the tablespoon of water. Add both the baking soda and the vanilla to the mixer and mix well. Mix in the salt and cinnamon.
- Add the flour and pudding mix, and mix until dough forms.
- Mix in the white chocolate chips using a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Scoop dough by heaping tablespoons and roll in the cinnamon sugar before placing onto a parchment lined or silicon lined baking sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until edges are golden brown. Let cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before removing to wire rack to cool completely.
Adapted from: somethingswanky.com