This dip is a must have for parties. It is extremely addicting and anyone who loves pizza will love this dip. You can use dipping bread sticks, chips, or toasted garlic french bread to dip.
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- 1/2 cp. grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cps. grated mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 lb. ground hamburger or italian sausage
- Optional: 2 hot dogs cooked and cut up into bite size, onion, black olives, mushrooms, green pepper, or any other pizza toppings you enjoy
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray a medium baking bowl or dish
- Brown hamburger
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, parmesan, and 1 cp. mozzarella.
- Spread 1/2 of the cream cheese mixture on the bottom of the dish. Top with 1/2 marinara sauce. Top with meat and vegetables. Repeat process once more.
- Top with 1 cp. mozzarella cheese
- Bake 20-30 minutes until cheese is bubbly.