This is an easy recipe for dinner, a party, appetizer, or for a late night snack.
- 1 pkg. Pillsbury Crescent rolls
- 4 hot dogs cut in half (I prefer the Oscar Meyer Selects. No nitrates, no artificial preservatives.)
- Cheddar cheese (shredded or squares)
- Pineapple in slices
- 4 Bacon strips
- Roll out the crescent rolls. and spread the cheese inside.
- Cut the hot dogs in half and roll up from the long side of the crescent roll to the skinny side.
- Add pineapple and bacon with the hot dog and roll it up together.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes until golden brown.